Install Abeytu´ Naturals App
Home > Testimonials > how-cbd-is-healing-my-body
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

My name is Kerrie Cliburn, take a journey with me and to see how CBD is healing my body. Looking back now, I would say my entire life has been a bundle of emotions, personality, and energy. I wasn’t like other children, I physically and mentally bounced off the walls. I would talk, think ninety to nothing. I was emotionally sensitive and had absolutely no idea what to do with these emotions. For instance, there could be a dead cat on the side of the road. Maybe a normal person would see and dismiss. This was not the case for me. I would internalize this cat. I would ask how, what, where, when how and how bad did this hurt. I would obsess over the cat for days. This was my life with everything and as you can imagine quite tiring. In my early 20’s I decided there had to be a different way to handle life. I was making everyone around me miserable and while I wasn’t unhappy, I was tired and felt there had to be an easier way. I read countless books on positive mind control, etc. I really worked on me and trying to be happy in the skin I was given. At the time I was a smoker and I wanted to quit. I go to the doctor and I am prescribed Wellbutrin. Wellbutrin not only helped me stop smoking but oh my goodness, my mind was calming down. It was a miracle! I was on Wellbutrin for 15+ years until it stopped working for me. I became an agitated mess and I was on to the next latest and greatest medication. I was stuck in a revolving door of medications. I was diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, OCD, depression, severe anxiety, and much more. I was not only on a cocktail of medications, but I was also overweight. So, to take care of this the easy way, I had gastric bypass 12 years ago. Guess what? I lost the weight, I was a beautiful confident size 8 that could no longer eat. What a hot mess!! Next, I begin drinking and this continued until my family could no longer handle the problems presented. So, here I go off to the doctor again. I have prescribed a new series of medications. I took these meds with high hopes of feeling a definition of “normal”. Whoever defined normal scarred me into a walking zombie. As I reflect now, I felt nothing for many years. It wasn’t until I was talking to my sister and in confidence, I told her I constantly think about suicide. She quickly tells me this is a side effect of the medications I am on. She has been in the medical field for many years so I did not question her. When I tell you her revelation made a light bulb go off in my head this is a lie, a bomb went off! I start digging into the meds I am taking and I just could not believe the side/withdrawal effects. I know there is an instructional pamphlet included with the medications but who reads the massive pamphlet? Not me! I just remember asking my doctor if any of these medications are addictive and the answer was always no. So, my journey into CBD begins. I researched and found CBD will mend my DNA on a cellular level. CBD helps with anxiety, depression, and pain. I was thrilled there could be a natural alternative to the medications I had taken for years! I said sign me up.

I received my first batch of CBD with a bio enhancer to help with weight loss on January 11, 2020, and I begin administering them the next day January 12, 2020. I have outlined my daily progress and many struggles for 16 days. After the 16 days I was feeling so much better it felt silly to keep repeating the same progress. I continue to feel better each day. What I find most interesting, I lived with a feeling of fear or what I call a fight or flight emotion and suicide thoughts constantly. These have completely disappeared. CBD took this from me and I am grateful to feel free. In conclusion, I know not everyone can get off their medications as I have. What I do know, this has worked for me. CBD has given me my life back. A life I never fully faced chemical-free and while not every day will be perfect I know my mind and body are on the mend. CBD will help me walk through life aware, alert, and face the feelings life has for me. For once in my life, I am facing my emotions and not running from them and CBD has made this possible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.