Note that there are age restrictions for using the information contained in this site and for ordering products through our site. You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of the legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products. No information obtained by this web site falls within the child online privacy act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
What information do we collect and how is it used?
When You Visit Our Site, Some Information Is Automatically Collected, It May Include Information About The Operating System (OS) Running On Your Device, Geolocation Information, Browser Type, And Language. We Also Collect Information About How You Use Our Site, Including The Elements You Have Interacted With, Metadata, And Other Details About These Elements, Change States, And Other User Actions.
By Providing Us With Your Email Address, You Are Giving Us Permission (Consent) To Send You Emails About Our Store, New Products, And Other Updates. You Have The Opportunity To Unsubscribe From These Emails At Any Time By Clicking The “Unsubscribe” Button Included At The Bottom Of Each Email.
We Use Personal Information Collected Through Our Site As Described Below And Described Elsewhere In This Policy To:
- Facilitate The Creation Of And Securing Of Your Account On Our Network;
- Identify You As A User In Our System;
- Improve Our Products, Site, And How We Operate Our Business;
- Understand And Enhance Your Experience Using Our Site And Products;
- Provide And Deliver The Products And Services You Request;
- Respond To Your Comments Or Questions And For Our Support Team To Provide Service;
- Send You Related Information, Including Confirmations, Invoices, Technical Notices, Updates, Security Alerts And Support And Administrative Messages;
- Link Or Combine Your Information With Other Information We Get From Third Parties To Help Understand Your Needs And Provide You With Better Service;
- Protect, Investigate And Deter Against Fraudulent, Unauthorized Or Illegal Activity.
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information. You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at [email protected] or phoning us at: 307-200-9828.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other
than with the following:
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person.
Our e-commerce software platform allows us to sell our products and services to you. When you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send
it to our payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology.
Third Party Services
Our Policy does not cover any third party services. To learn about those third parties' privacy practices, please read their privacy policies. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed,
disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password –never share this password with anyone. Abeytu Naturals will never contact you to ask you for your password. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) with encryption.
U.S. Law Applies
This site is intended for users located in the United States. By sending us your Personal Information you consent to the application of U.S. law and to the use and disclosure of your
If you would like to contact us for questions or simply want more information contact our customer service team at [email protected] .